This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between MICAWBER CAPITAL LLC (“Micawber”) and you. By proceeding, you acknowledge engaging Micawber to provide research services in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- No Investment Discretion. Micawber will not manage your portfolios. Micawber will not have discretion over or access to your funds or securities nor have responsibility for making, executing, implementing or recording investment transactions. Micawber will not act as a broker/dealer, execute trades as an agent for you or vote proxies.
- Nature of Services to be Provided. Micawber will provide access to its research website including fundamental research concerning industry sectors and individual companies. The information Micawber provides is NOT intended to be complete or adequate for making investment decisions.
- Pricing. The charge for a Premium Membership is $250. Clients and Limited Partners of Micawber Capital will be given free access to the website. Users may sign up for a Free Membership to be given limited access to research that Micawber has deemed accessible to all.
- Encryption, Copyright, and Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Micawber research to any non-members.
- Frequency. Micawber intends to publish premium research approximately once a month.
- Termination. Micawber reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason or no reason. You may terminate this Agreement with thirty day’s notice prior to the end of an annual renewal period.
- No Warranties. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MICAWBER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Exceptions. Nothing in this Agreement will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
- Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with Micawber must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction with Micawber at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions. There are no refunds.
- Assignment. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Severability. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Micawber Capital LLC in relation to your use of the website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the website.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions wil be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Washington.
- Contact. Micawber’s mailing address is 720 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. You can contact Micawber by email to email@example.com.
Updated April 17,2020